With Zebra’s R110Xi4 RFID printer/encoder—optimized for high-volume operations— you can print and encode a variety of UHF radio frequency identification smart labels for a multitude of applications. As Zebra’s third-generation RXi™ printer/encoders, the R110Xi4 is designed with innovative, industry-leading features to meet the
demands of current and future applications, and leverages the built-to-last Xi4™ printer platform for robust performance.
This high-performance printer/encoder delivers superior flexibility and unique features for a number of benefits. For example, it can fulfill a wide range of applications—from small, high-resolution (600-dpi) healthcare specimen smart labeling and item-level tagging, to RFID pallet/carton labeling with print widths up to 4"/103 mm. Auto-configuration, which enables encoding of a variety of different RFID tags, simplifies setup. And by encoding RFID inlays that are spaced closer together (.6"/16 mm or less) than other-brand printer/encoders, the R110Xi4 enables lower cost per label, fewer media-roll changes, and faster throughput. Even use media converted for other printer/encoders thanks to Zebra’s ability to detect variable inlay placement. If you don’t need printed labels, the direct-to-inlay encoding capability means even more media savings.
- RFID counters keep track of the good and bad labels
- RFID processes optimized for fastest label throughput
- RFID ZPL Commands allow ease of RFID set-up with maximum flexibility
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- 600 dpi (23.5 dots/mm)
- 16MB RAM
- 8MB Flash (2 MB available to user)
- Print width: 4" (102 mm) maximum
- Print length: 150" (3810 mm) maximum
- Print speed: Up to 14" (356mm) per second
- Media sensors: Reflective, Transmissive